I am the Peer program manager at Highland Rivers Health and we are in DESPERATE need of a CPS at our Whitfield peer program location. I have attached the job description to the email. The program hours are Monday through Thursday 9:30AM-2:30PM. The CPS position would work a schedule of Monday through Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM, with some flexibility in hours.
Interested applicants can contact me directly or apply through the HCS website.
Thanks so much for your help!
Peer Program Manager
Highland Rivers Health
Work Cell: 706-676-6284
ADDENDUM TO PMP FY15: INDIVIDUAL JOB DUTIES
- Serve as Lead CPS/CPRP for Peer Support Programs.
- Completes all necessary program reports as assigned.
- Ensure all documentation is complete per policy #600.
- Work with Peer Support Programs on the following:
- Uniform Process for Peer Café. Usage of Peer Café Monies Process.
- Ensure each Peer Support Program is operating and maintaining Peer Council.
- Develop database for peer support interventions for groups
- Hold quarterly CPS meetings
- Assist with organizing events
- Assist with developing activities/projects
- Educate staff on the current trends in Peer Support
- Assist Programs develop Monthly Calendar
- Mentor CPS Staff
- Serve as an Advocate for CPS staff
- Assist non-CPS Staff within Peer Support with the Peer Model
- Visit each program as necessary.
- Ensures all assessments, MICPS, treatment plans, and paperwork is completed and accurate on each consumer on caseload.
- Prepares and conducts group activities.
- Maintain CPS certification and current knowledge of trends and developments in field.
- Encourages Peers to lead groups and motivates peers to attend CPS training.
- Offers support, arrange transportation, assist in linking consumers to appts, referrals to other agencies, departments, etc.
- Provides Peer Support services to assigned patient/client/consumers.
- Serves as advocate for consumers within the facility and the community.
- Leads recovery dialogues/self-help sessions with consumers.
- Drives Van to pickup and take consumers home as assigned and needed.
- Offer assistance to those wanting to apply to be peer specialist.
- Visit other Peer Programs and Peer Specialist meetings as needed to assist with training or peer specialist issues.
- Responsible for case coordination of csrs on caseload.
- Responsible for completion of weekly documentation by due date.
- Responsible for follow up for if consumers are absent from program
- Responsible for documentation as required by HR policy.
- Responsible for keeping charts in compliance with APS, QI, CARF standards.
- Responsible for providing educational, advocacy and recovery groups for consumers daily, ensuring attendance is at maximum capability.
- Act as a member of a holistic team with all the clinicians, CSI staff, Nurses, Psychiatrists, Peer Support Staff, etc.
- Responsible for completing/assisting with monthly calendar and ensure it is completed by the 1st of each month.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation is in compliance with DHR, Managed CARE, ORS, CARF, and Medicaid/Medicare guidelines per policy.
- Develops individualized and comprehensive plan of care based on assessment, consumers level of need and functional ability.
- Responsible for ensuring consumer records are closed per HR policy when it is determined the consumer no longer needs treatment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all services are authorized.
- Responsible for carrying out all clinical duties per policy and procedures.
- Utilized good clinical judgment to provide appropriate consumer care.
- Responsible for transportation of consumers as necessary.
- Responsible for assisting with new referrals and their orientation.
- Completing all training as required by HR.
- Attend all training necessary to maintain Certified Peer Specialist credential.
- Understands and respects professional boundaries with csrs.
- Participate in Treatment team meetings by staffing & advocating for consumers.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.