Thursday, November 02, 2017
Data Entry Clerk - Decatur
The Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network is currently seeking a part time data entry clerk to work in our office in beautiful downtown Decatur, GA. Preference will be given to individuals with lived experience of recovery from behavioral health challenges. See below for duties and preferred qualifications:
· Retrieve faxes with required data.
· Input required data into Provider Connect database.
· Contact Peer Support, Wellness and Respite Centers to reconcile problems with data provided.
· Investigate to complete participant profiles when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned by Executive Director and senior office staff.
· Lived experience in recovery from behavioral health challenges.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Previous experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
· Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
· The ability to type 40 wpm.
· A supportive and kind attitude.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
Interested parties should submit a resume and letter of interest to Nick Calhoun via email at: email@example.com.
About the Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
The Consumer Network is a Georgia non-profit corporation founded in 1991 by consumers of state services for mental health, developmental disabilities, and addictive diseases. It hosts one of the largest statewide annual consumer conferences in the nation. The corporation evolved from a meeting of 30 consumer leaders held in Tucker, Georgia in October of 1990 and how has grown to over 4000 members across the state. GMHCN has about 100 employees currently and works throughout the state to provide the state with an increasing number of self-directed behavioral health services aimed at supporting peers to thrive in a life of recovery and wellness.